UNE DHE KOMSHIU..HISTORI E NXEHTE.../ ALBANIAN CHAT - DATING


TREGIME EROTIKE SHQIP / ALBANIAN CHAT - DATING                                     sponsor     online credit

  Online  Credit - Apply for your Online Credit  to meet your goals ..We offer the following:                 :Online  Credit / Auto insurance

- Cheap personal loans of CHF 2,000 to CHF 250,000- Unemployment insurance rates choice
- Constant Top-interest and consistent loan rates
- Free editing and repayment at any time

The loan calculator will help you in your decision regarding loan amount and term. It is important that you adjust the monthly payment your budget, so it does not become a burden in the long term. Use our online application to apply for a free and secure loan application and get a quick approval. We are happy to advise you without obligation.
sponsor:easycreditag.ch

HIER WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT ALBANIAN COMUNITY FRIENDSHIP DATING AND OTHER TOPICS..
YOUNG PEOPLE HERE CAN MEET EACH OTHER AND DISCUSS ABOUT ALBANIAN TV,TV ALBANIA,ALBANIAN VIP ,ALBANIAN MUSIC,ALBAIAN MUSIC STARS,ESTRADA SHQIP,MEET  AND CONTACT AND START FRIENSHIP.
HERE ALSO ALBANIAN CAN CHAT WITH EACH OTHER AND START BUILDING FRINSDHIP OR DATING EACH OTHER.
ANYWAY WE ARE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU SOME PLATFORM WHERE PEOLE CAN HAVE FUN ENERTAIN HERSELF AND BUILD REALTIONSHIP,DATING AND MORE....
 Albanians(young one) are very kin to participate on dating  Programms, cose these  gives  a possibility to meet new people which in reality is difficult due a conseravative nature of Albanians .
Chating across internet websites has been very common thing .
This is internet era which makes people life change .So new meeting can acurre and new realation could bin builded.
Due threw conservative nature which  stops open somehow  contacting openly each other this has bin somehow a new way to find and meet each other.
althoug life in albanian teritories life has bin much improved this conservative way of thinking is stil alive.
Online dating popularity has bin growing and have changed many lifes

Online dating  or Internet dating is a dating system which allows individuals to make contact and communicate with each other over the Internet, usually with the

Isha a njeher vetem dhe kisha dal ke shpia dhe po
rrija te shkallet kur papritur kalon komshia ime dhe me
ershendet dhe un gjithashtu me ftoj te shkoja ke 
shpia e saj dhe un nuk ja prisha shkuam ke shpia
 dhe un ula ne divan nuk kishte as nje njeri tjter me
qerasi dhe me pas kur po pinim ato pijet u ul afer 
meje dhe me ngadal filloj te me ferkoj te kofsha
imedhe un ngaqe isha singell i thash me fal cfare po ben
 dhe ajo me tha me fal ne qoft se e ke bezdi po un
 ngaqe me kishte vajt te maj te un des per  qirje dhe e

lash te me bente cafar te donte dhe filloj te me

ledhatonte dhe te me puthte nga gusha dhe un nga
qe me hyri ne qef fillova ta zhvesh nga gjoksi i
zberthva kopsat e prara dhe fillova ta lepij nga gjoksi
 dhe shkuam ne krevat u zhveshem dhe filluam ti
fusnim gishtat njera tjetres ne pith ne ate moment
isha eksitu dhe nuk e dija se ca po beja ndala njer
dhe po rrija e po mendoesha ajo me tha ne qof se do
ta lem me kaq po deshe po per nje moment thash
me mir te vazhdoj se mos nuk e gjej me kete rast
 dhe i thash vazhdojm aty ku e lam ajo me tha nese
 qof se do mund te ftojm dhe te dashurin tim i
thash 
ok ftoje e mori ne cel dhe ai tha qe per 5-minuta jam aty kur 
erdhi ishte ber dhe shum seksi ne te dyja kishim vesh rroba 
peshqirin dhe kur hyn breda dhe na shf ashtu i iken truri fare 
dhe i afrohet te dashures se tij dhe fillon ta puthi me shikon 
mua dhe me thot afrou dhe un shkova afer u kapem te tre 
perqafe dhe filluam te lepinim gjuhat e njeri tjetrit per nje 
moment mu duk si e shpifur por me von filloj te me pelqej 
 kisha frik se mos me keroknte qe te benim diqka bashk se me te 
dashuren e vet e kishte
 provu dhe sa kaloj pak filloj te me lepij nga gishtat e
kembes gjeri te fija e flokut por me eksituse ishte
kur me lepiu te pilli dhe un i thash mund te ma
fusesh karin ne pith se isha eksitu ne maksimum dhe
 ai me tha ta prish na nje her un ty moj zemer dhe
ne ate moment me shtrengoj dhe me futi karin ne
 pillin tim qe e kishta per her te par filloj te ma fuste e te ma nxirrete un i thash cik me avash se me

dhemb dhe ai me tha sa te mesoesh se pastaj nuk do
 te kesh me problem dhe ashtu ndodhi me te vertet sa
 her qe ma fuste e ma xirrte nuk po e ndija me dhe
po me qinte aq fort sa filloj te me dilte gjak dhe un i
 thosha jepi jepi me fort dhe ai vazhdonet ate dit ne
 22-maj 2009 nuk kam per ta harruar asnjer se ishte
 hera e par qe qihesha 
dhe me forta ishte se qihesha me te dashurin e


komshies dhe keshtu ishte kjo istoria ime  me
komshien dhe te dashurin e komshies kete histori nuk
 ja kam treguar asnjerit po njerz jemi dhe nuk e
mbajm dot nje gje gjithmon te fshet ju puth te
gjithve ju qe tregoni istorit ne kete adres nga eri ky
esht numri im i cel ne qof se do njeri qe ta bej me
 mua mund te me marri ne cel ju pres....

Albanian cities


  Saranda

Saranda

Saranda is a city located in southern Albania's Ionian coast opposite the famous Greek island of Corfu. It is situated on a mountain slope.

story

For the first time the name is mentioned in Saranda ... Saranda is a city in southern Albania, located in the Ionian coast, opposite the island of Corfu. Saranda name comes from an early Christian monastery dedicated to the Forty Saints (Ágii Saranda in Greek) (Santi Quaranta in Italian).

Transportation

Saranda is situated about 300 km from Tirana, Albania's capital. Temporarily only means of travel to Saranda are vehicles. Sarnadës maritime transport links to the city only Greek city of Corfu and Igoumenitsa. It is designed to build on the city's airport Vrion village, 1 km away from him.



Online  Credit - Apply for your Online Credit  to meet your goals ..We offer the following:                 :Online  Credit / Auto insurance- Cheap personal loans of CHF 2,000 to CHF 250,000- Unemployment insurance rates choice- Constant Top-interest and consistent loan rates- Free editing and repayment at any timeThe loan calculator will help you in your decision regarding loan amount and term. It is important that you adjust the monthly payment your budget, so it does not become a burden in the long term. Use our online application to apply for a free and secure loan application and get a quick approval. We are happy to advise you without obligation. sponsor:easycreditag.ch